Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. V manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. V practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from Dental Implant Surgery and Wisdom Tooth Removal to Corrective Jaw Surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Dr. V can also diagnose and treat Facial Pain, Facial Injuries and Fractures.
Dr. V is Board Certified in Anesthesiology, and offers a full range of anesthesia services. Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) Sedation and outpatient General Anesthesia. Patients are continuously monitored before, during, and after surgery.
Some of our Services:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal and Extraction of Teeth.
- Sedation and General Anesthesia – for Safe, Painless, Stress-free treatment.
- Beautiful Dental Implant Teeth – The best way to replace missing teeth.
- BOTOX and FACIAL FILLERS – for a more youthful face.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment – Non-surgical and Surgical options.
- Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics – Dramatically shorten time in braces.
- TADs and Exposure of impacted teeth – to aid Orthodontics.
- Oral Pathology –Diseases and Tumors of the mouth, face and jaws.
- Temporo-Mandibular Disorders (TMD) including TMJ problems.